The Event Organizer’s Guide to Permission Click
Part 3 of 3
Have your link? You are ready to begin collecting responses!
TIP! Some accounts may require that forms be approved an administrator on the account before a link is generated. This can be changed in the Admin tab.
- Click on your form in your main dashboard. You will see a page with a link that looks like this:
2. Copy, paste and send the link using your preferred method of parent communication. (Email, parent portal, etc...)
Manage Your Form Responses
1. Click on your form from your dashboard.
2. At the top of the page, you have the option to print the form (just in case someone would prefer a good ol' paper copy), preview as parent, edit (only if NO responses have been collected. Click here for more details), close the form, and archive it.
3. If you scroll further down you have two tabs 'Manage' and 'View Form Details'. View Form Details will allow you to view a summary of your form. Whereas the Manage tab will allow you to do multiple things.
The Manage Tab
1. Check boxes to adjust settings regarding communication / reminders via email
2. View an 'Order Summary' of payments received
3. View a list of 'Responses'.
In this section, you have option to copy the list to your clipboard, export the list to Excel, PDF, or print. This is one of the reporting functions available to you. The report shows a comprehensive list of your respondents.
TIP! If you built questions and payment options into your form, those response details can be downloaded as reports under 'Available Reports'. Simply select a report from the drop-down menu - the 'Event Details' report option is a detailed master summary of responses to form questions.
Cancel a Response / Issue a Refund
Situations may come up where you may need to cancel a response / issue a refund. To do this, select your form from your main dashboard. Scroll down to your 'Responses' list. Click on the response you’d like to cancel. Hit the cancel response button. This will remove permission (if provided), cancel ticket reservations, and issue a full refund if a payment was made online (including all fees).
TIP! This action cannot be reversed.
Record a Manual Payment
If a student brings in cash or cheque for payment, you can record this in Permission Click to keep your reports up-to-date. To do this, select your from from your main dashboard, and scroll down to 'Responses'. Select the response you wish to record a manual payment for. Click "Add Manual Payment" and record the payment method.
View Response Details
When you want to view the details of the responses you’ve collected, access your form from the main dashboard, and scroll down to the 'Available Reports' section. The Event Details report is the master report and contains all the answers to the questions on your form and any additional information you requested.
Issue a Receipt
When a form and payment is submitted through Permission Click, a receipt is automatically generated and emailed to the respondent. To issue a receipt for manual payments (cash/cheque), click 'Add Manual Payment' and a receipt will automatically be sent to the parent.
A receipt can be reissued anytime by accessing your form, scrolling down to Responses, and selecting the response that requires a receipt. Click 'Show Receipt' to print a copy.
6 Smart Ways to Use Permission Click
Field Trips - Organize class trips and collect permission and admission fees from parents
Meal Programs - Parents can purchase milk tickets or pay for lunch program supervision online
Sports Programs - Game time! Collect signups and registration fees for your whole team
Band Programs - Ticket sales for band concerts, uniform fees, and instrument rental fees
Graduation - Collect yearbook orders, student photos & quotes, and fundraise for grad!
- Student Fees - Collect school registrations, student fees, and school supply fees all at once
Just because it’s not on the list doesn’t mean you can’t do it. If you have a paper form, odds are you can digitize it (and your process) with Permission Click!
There’s a world of possibilities with Permission Click. Whether you need a hand exploring possibilities or still have questions, we’re here for you. Permission Click has a wealth of information in our Online Knowledge Base or click 'Contact' in the bottom right hand corner of your Permission Click screen to connect with us directly.