Permission Click is dedicated to the ongoing privacy and assurance of your transactions and personal information.
We’ve developed and maintained a world-class security system infrastructure, to ensure your information is private, secure and available when you need it.
We are Certified PCI Level 1, the most stringent level of certification available. Your connection to Permission Click is secure and encrypted using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). This is the same level of encryption used by leading banks and government agencies.
Permission Click does not store any payment card information.
Permission Click’s efforts to help ensure data security
- Permission Click is deployed on Microsoft Azure to provide your district and schools with industry-leading security.
- Permission Click uses AES - 256-bit encryption, the highest encryption standard.
- We host data in a local ISO 27001 & ISO/IEC 27018 certified SAS70 Type II, SSAE 16 facility.
- We are a PCI Level 1 Compliant Payment Processing Solution, the highest compliance level in efforts to protect the security of credit card data and cardholder data.
- We comply with: Canadian Evident Act, U.S. ESIGN Act, The Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA), and PIPEDA.