Your information is safe and secure in Permission Click.
Permission Click is dedicated to the ongoing privacy and assurance of your transactions and personal information. We’ve developed and maintained a world-class security system infrastructure, to ensure your information is private, secure and available when you need it.
Permission Click’s efforts to help ensure data security
- Permission Click is deployed on Microsoft Azure to provide your district and schools with industry-leading security.
- Permission Click uses AES - 256-bit encryption, the highest encryption standard.
- We host data in a local ISO 27001 & ISO/IEC 27018 certified SAS70 Type II, SSAE 16 facility.
- We are a PCI Level 1 Compliant Payment Processing Solution, the highest compliance level in efforts to protect the security of credit card data and cardholder data.
- We comply with: Canadian Evident Act, U.S. ESIGN Act, The Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA), and PIPEDA.
Will you read form responses or use my contacts?
You can choose which contacts to bring into Permission Click, and after authorizing Permission Click to integrate with your SIS (Student Information System) or Active Directory, you can pick which emails and contacts to bring into the platform. Permission Click will never send emails, notifications or forms to any of your contacts without your authorization.
Permission Click will not read, or use any of your information including but not limited to contacts’ information, forms, responses, or reports.