You can create a Master Copy of your forms as templates in Permission Click that can be distributed to all organizations attached to your district. You can also distribute to the staff within your district to ensure form consistency and staff are using the correct and most up-to-date forms.
Please note, you must be an Administrator or District Administrator to create or edit a template.
Benefits of Creating Templates
- Templates help you enforce your policies and reduce risk.
- Creating forms from a template saves time creating forms and increases productivity.
- Help monitor procedures and compliance.
- Reduce staff guesswork
- Help ensure that staff are using the form with the most recent policy update
- Give your staff peace of mind that they’re using the right form
- Administrators get full visibility into forms and template usage.
Why else are they useful? Who do they help?
Clear and consistent communications with parents will go a long way in helping you engage and get responses back from them. But with several users managing and creating their own events it can be tricky to establish a steady voice.
The templates feature in Permission Click sets your group up for success by giving you a place to build and store all of your organization’s forms so that they are readily available for your staff to use; complete with consistent and compliant language.
A well-built directory of templates will become the go-to place for all of the users in your Permission Click account.
Learn more about how to create a template.
Here are some template examples schools often use:
- Photo and Media Release Form
- Off-Site Activity Form
- Student Registration
- Overnight Activity Form
- Acceptable Use Policy for Internet and One-to-One Device Programs
- Lunch Program Registration
- Policies and Code of Conduct Agreements
- Medical Information and Emergency Contact Form